Italy Drastically Reduces Its Official COVID Death Toll Number — Principia Scientific Intl.

The Italian Higher Institute of Health has reduced the country’s official COVID death toll number by over 97 per cent after changing the definition of a fatality to someone who died from COVID rather than with COVID.

Italy Drastically Reduces Its Official COVID Death Toll Number — Principia Scientific Intl.

4 thoughts on “Italy Drastically Reduces Its Official COVID Death Toll Number — Principia Scientific Intl.

  1. Kim H November 7, 2021 / 11:46 am

    What’s interesting about this is that Italy was the only other country I found — there may be others — who counted their “Covid deaths” the way the U.S. does. In Aug 2020, the CDC death charts were changed to show that just 6% of ours were caused purely by Covid. The other 94% had an average of 2.6 co-morbidities. I’m glad I took a screen grab of the chart because within 2 days it was changed back to remove that 6% column. So, “Covid deaths” greatly exaggerated, and VAERS reports of deaths and injuries from the “vaccines” dramatically under-reported. Draw your own conclusions…

    Liked by 1 person

    • kaykiser November 9, 2021 / 11:34 am

      Good observations. The VAERS numbers were also misleading. Just because someone died or got sick after the vaccine, does not mean the vaccine caused it. I went through thousands of these reports and found that those with the most severe reactions were also among the oldest with the most co-morbidities. Since fragile elderly people are the most vulnerable to the virus, but can be kicked over the line to death by something as mild as a cold or a reaction to a vaccine, there is a question as to whether they should be given the vaccine at all. The most fragile probably should be isolated and protected instead of getting the vaccine. PS the total health death year to year stats are also manipulated.

      Like

      • Kim H November 9, 2021 / 11:41 am

        The most fragile/at risk should have been the ones isolated and protected in the beginning, in my opinion. Sweden’s policy was to let the disease circulate among healthy people after isolating the elderly and those with co-morbidities, and protecting them. They didn’t shut down businesses.

        Shutting down the broad economy in the U.S. was not necessary.

        On the other hand, the Swedish Public Health Agency reported that 70% of Covid 19 deaths involved “fully vaccinated” individuals between Sept. 1 and Sept. 24, according to Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet. The country recorded about 130 fatal Covid cases during that period.

        Like

      • kaykiser November 9, 2021 / 3:35 pm

        I agree that isolation of the vulnerable instead of locking down the economy is the better way. The reason for the vaccines not protecting everyone is that the virus has mutated (variants) and the vaccine is for one of last year’s strains. RNA viruses are constantly changing with each replication because they don’t include DNA repair mechanisms. That is why we still don’t have a vaccine for the common cold.
        Natural immunity is far superior because immunity is built for all of the virus surface proteins, not just a short segment of a spike protein. Each genetic variation would not involve all of the proteins at once, only one location on one protein. The immunity for the other proteins would be unaffected. So, allowing the virus to circulate among the healthy as they did in Sweden would build more natural immunity, which would be longer lasting and broader. With known therapeutics and protecting the fragile, herd immunity would be achievable.

        Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.