Prof. Warren Stannard of Western Australia University provides the math analysis to correct the above mistaken energy balance cartoon published in 1997. His paper in Natural Science (2018) is The Greenhouse Effect: An Evaluation of Arrhenius’ Thesis and a New Energy Equilibrium Model. Excerpts in italics with my bolds and exhibits. Abstract In 1896, Svante […]Fatal Flaw in Earth Energy Balance Diagrams — Science Matters
By Paul Homewood The wheels are coming off the EV rollout. Firstly, as Kia’s CEO inconveniently points out, most drivers cannot afford to buy a new EV. As a result, Kia has no immediate plans to build EVs for the mass market, instead concentrating on up-market cars: A mass market in affordable electric […]Affordable electric cars ‘not viable’–Kia Boss — NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
By Paul Homewood One more problem for the ill thought out EV agenda! Norway’s Havila Krystruten is one of two shipping companies that sails between the coastal cities of Bergen and Kierkenes and says that it will no longer carry electric or electrified vehicles on its ships following the results of […]Norwegian Shipping Company Bans Electrified Vehicles Over Fire Fears — NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
The new study the Consumer Product Safety Commission wants to rely on to ban gas stoves is classic junk science. Here is the study. The abstract is below. 42 more wordsNo, new study does not link gas stoves with asthma in children — JunkScience.com
More fake news from the climate-industrial complex. You can read the NYTimes coverage here. The Science article is here and the supplementary material is here. Below is what you need to know. 36 more wordsNo, Exxon was wrong on warming and didn’t know anything — JunkScience.com
No country in the world is running on wind and solar power alone; no country ever will. Calm weather and sunset guarantee it. Every routine collapse in wind and solar power output (for the reasons above) requires the total capacity lost in consequence to come from somewhere, and that ‘somewhere’ is going to be a […]Total Bunkum: Why Running On 100% Wind & Solar Is 100% Impossible — STOP THESE THINGS
Dr. King was critical of the misuse of science to promote racial discrimination, and he spoke against the idea that humans are the products of a blind process. SourceMartin Luther King’s Powerful Critique of Scientific Racism, Scientific Materialism — Evolution News
Born in poverty during the early Great Depression. A Marxist at Harvard University and after. A black man making his way up the intellectual ladder. But with a brilliant, open mind, he challenged himself with new ideas and changed his perspective. “Have you gone crazy, Lefty?” they asked. “No. On the contrary, I have become…MLK Day: The Wisdom of Thomas Sowell — IER
For a great history of Climate Change and Population Control Alarms watch this video from realclimatescience.com and Steve Goddard’s Youtube channel by Tony Heller. A little long but well worth watching. All scares are politics, not science. The aim is socialist/communist control – control of population, economy, politics, every facet of your life.
- The world is still not overpopulated.
- Hunger is more about politics than scarcity. Modern agriculture can feed everyone.
- The climate is always changing, but it is not dangerous. Warm is healthier than cold.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is plant food, and why earth is not one giant ball of ice.
- Water vapor is a far stronger greenhouse gas than CO2.
- Most of the greenhouse effect occurred in the distant past with an almost opaque blanket preventing heat loss to space. Any further increase in CO2 will have little to no effect.
- Deserts and jungles are greening. Crop yields have increased 15 to 20% on average.
- The oceans are not rising, except for 7 inches a century since the little Ice Age.
- Ocean acidification is a myth. Oceans are buffered to maintain alkaline pH, not acid.
- Storms, droughts, floods are not increasing in intensity or frequency.
- Polar bears and other wildlife are thriving.
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” H. L. Menchen