Prof. Warren Stannard of Western Australia University provides the math analysis to correct the above mistaken energy balance cartoon published in 1997. His paper in Natural Science (2018) is The Greenhouse Effect: An Evaluation of Arrhenius’ Thesis and a New Energy Equilibrium Model. Excerpts in italics with my bolds and exhibits. Abstract In 1896, Svante […]Fatal Flaw in Earth Energy Balance Diagrams — Science Matters
For a great history of Climate Change and Population Control Alarms watch this video from realclimatescience.com and Steve Goddard’s Youtube channel by Tony Heller. A little long but well worth watching. All scares are politics, not science. The aim is socialist/communist control – control of population, economy, politics, every facet of your life.
- The world is still not overpopulated.
- Hunger is more about politics than scarcity. Modern agriculture can feed everyone.
- The climate is always changing, but it is not dangerous. Warm is healthier than cold.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is plant food, and why earth is not one giant ball of ice.
- Water vapor is a far stronger greenhouse gas than CO2.
- Most of the greenhouse effect occurred in the distant past with an almost opaque blanket preventing heat loss to space. Any further increase in CO2 will have little to no effect.
- Deserts and jungles are greening. Crop yields have increased 15 to 20% on average.
- The oceans are not rising, except for 7 inches a century since the little Ice Age.
- Ocean acidification is a myth. Oceans are buffered to maintain alkaline pH, not acid.
- Storms, droughts, floods are not increasing in intensity or frequency.
- Polar bears and other wildlife are thriving.
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” H. L. Menchen
Since the Second World War, powerful movements have been predicting that overpopulation, climate change, and various environmental disasters would soon make the planet unlivable. None of these predictions has come true, but that has seemingly only led these fanatical movements to redouble their efforts, convinced perhaps that when the collapse comes it will be…Apocalypse Now — PRI
By Paul Homewood On March 19, 2020, the State of California became the first state to issue a stay-at-home order, mandating all residents stay at home except to go to an essential job or shop for basic needs. Within weeks most of the world followed. For the next three months total energy use […]Nature Controls CO2 – Not Man: Op-Ed — NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
The cold weather on both sides of the Atlantic last month seems to have had its effect on temperature, which fell sharply compared with November, lengthening the New Pause to 8 years 4 months, as measured by the satellites designed, built and operated by Dr Roy Spencer and Dr John Christy at the University of…The New Pause lengthens: 100 Months with No Warming At All — Watts Up With That?
Climate obsession at government level comes at a high economic price to its citizens. ‘Saving the planet’ is mythology, not science. – – – From The Heritage Foundation, Washington DC (via Climate Depot)… Benny Peiser: “I remember giving evidence to a Senate hearing here some years back, and I was saying: ‘Look, as long as […]Benny Peiser‘s big warning to Americans: Avoid Europe’s green energy disaster — Tallbloke’s Talkshop
Merry Christmas to you all! .Happy Christmas — NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
By Vijay Jayaraj The dictionary definition of grinch is a grumpy person who spoils the pleasure of others. For millennials like me who watched a lot of Hollywood movies, the Grinch is a funky-looking green creature who kills Christmas joy. Now we have the environmentally “green” grinches – climate activists and politicians among them –…Don’t Let “Green” Grinch Absurdities Steal Christmas — CO2 Coalition
Nine states, including Virginia, have agreed to establish a major compensation fund to pay their private commercial and recreational fishing companies for damages caused by offshore wind turbines.Virginia Agrees to Compensate Fishing Industry for Damage from Offshore Wind — Watts Up With That?
“It’s tough to make predictions, especially about the future.” Yogi BerraThe Dirty Secrets inside the Black Box Climate Models — Watts Up With That?