Prof. Warren Stannard of Western Australia University provides the math analysis to correct the above mistaken energy balance cartoon published in 1997. His paper in Natural Science (2018) is The Greenhouse Effect: An Evaluation of Arrhenius’ Thesis and a New Energy Equilibrium Model. Excerpts in italics with my bolds and exhibits. Abstract In 1896, Svante […]Fatal Flaw in Earth Energy Balance Diagrams — Science Matters
For a great history of Climate Change and Population Control Alarms watch this video from realclimatescience.com and Steve Goddard’s Youtube channel by Tony Heller. A little long but well worth watching. All scares are politics, not science. The aim is socialist/communist control – control of population, economy, politics, every facet of your life.
- The world is still not overpopulated.
- Hunger is more about politics than scarcity. Modern agriculture can feed everyone.
- The climate is always changing, but it is not dangerous. Warm is healthier than cold.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is plant food, and why earth is not one giant ball of ice.
- Water vapor is a far stronger greenhouse gas than CO2.
- Most of the greenhouse effect occurred in the distant past with an almost opaque blanket preventing heat loss to space. Any further increase in CO2 will have little to no effect.
- Deserts and jungles are greening. Crop yields have increased 15 to 20% on average.
- The oceans are not rising, except for 7 inches a century since the little Ice Age.
- Ocean acidification is a myth. Oceans are buffered to maintain alkaline pH, not acid.
- Storms, droughts, floods are not increasing in intensity or frequency.
- Polar bears and other wildlife are thriving.
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” H. L. Menchen
Track of Hurricane Ian The headline says it all. Media climate alarmist put in his place. – – – CNN’s Don Lemon repeatedly tried to get the National Hurricane Center’s new acting director on Tuesday night to link Hurricane Ian to climate change, and he was not expecting the response that he received, says the […]CNN’s Don Lemon Tries To Blame Hurricane Ian On Climate Change. NOAA’s Hurricane Director Shuts Him Down. — Tallbloke’s Talkshop
On April 11, 2022, CERES team-leader, Dr. Willie Soon’s gave a presentation in Washington D.C., “The Weaponization of Science: Politics, Vilification, and the Climate Debate”.“The Weaponization of Science: Politics, Vilification, and the Climate Debate” – Dr. Willie Soon — Watts Up With That?
By Andy May This is the transcript, with minor edits to get it into blog post format, of my keynote speech to the Division of Professional Affairs, at the second…Are fossil-fuel CO2 emissions good or bad? — Watts Up With That?
Unless you are on the doom news payroll. Josh writes: “There is No Climate Emergency!” say a whole load of scientists from all over the world in a declaration. A…Friday Funny – There is No Climate Emergency* — Watts Up With That?
Hecate Energy, a developer, owner and operator of renewable power projects and energy storage solutions, has received state approval of its siting application for the 500 MW Cider Solar Farm in New York. Wondering where will be spent hundreds of billions of US$ from the climate bill? Two states have the inside track by abolishing […]No Stopping Wind and Solar in Cal and NY States — Science Matters
The main way in which the world employs trees to fight climate change is by cutting them down and burning them. Yes very clever….Questioning Wood Biomass Burning — Principia Scientific Intl.
Author: Vijay Jayaraj | Published: American Thinker | Date: 28 June 2022 How many lives do European coal plants have? Nobody knows. But by now, most of the world understands that Europe’s reliance on coal is no longer deniable. 580 more wordsCoal: Europe’s Security Blanket, Third World’s Necessity — CO2 Coalition
Victory for citizens and businesses alike In what is likely the most damaging setback ever dealt to those advocating for overzealous enforcement actions against greenhouse gas emissions, the Supreme Court of the United States… 252 more wordsEPA loses – America Wins — CO2 Coalition