Josh comes through with another cartoon. In case you missed it, over the weekend, Willis Eschenbach published “Planet-Sized Experiments – we’ve already done the 2°C test” One of the truths in that article was directed at this past weekend’s “climate strikes”, inspired by 16 year old Greta Thunberg. Willis makes a lot of sense with…
Nicholas Lewis gave a keynote lecture with the Title “How sensitive is the climate to greenhouse gases?” – Is it really necessary to reach zero emissions in 2050? At our “Ontgroeningsdag” event on 7 March 2019 in Amsterdam. Video follows.
First they came for the coal industry, now for oil and gas: West Australian EPA decides state must meet “Paris” alone, by Joanne Nova. Suddenly, with five minutes warning, Western Australia may be going it alone to meet Paris on behalf of Australia. Not because an elected government decided that, but because of five people […]
If you’ve missed Calabrese’s work so far… catch up on the LNT controversy with his latest paper: “The LNT single-hit dose-response model for cancer risk assessment was conceived, formulated, and applied in a manner which is now known to have been scientifically invalid.”
For a great history of Climate Change and Population Control Alarms watch this video from realclimatescience.com and Steve Goddard’s Youtube channel by Tony Heller. A little long but well worth watching. All scares are politics, not science. The aim is socialist/communist control – control of population, economy, politics, every facet of your life.
- The world is still not overpopulated.
- Hunger is more about politics than scarcity. Modern agriculture can feed everyone.
- The climate is always changing, but it is not dangerous. Warm is healthier than cold.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is plant food, and why earth is not one giant ball of ice.
- Water vapor is a far stronger greenhouse gas than CO2.
- Most of the greenhouse effect occurred in the distant past with an almost opaque blanket preventing heat loss to space. Any further increase in CO2 will have little to no effect.
- Deserts and jungles are greening. Crop yields have increased 15 to 20% on average.
- The oceans are not rising, except for 7 inches a century since the little Ice Age.
- Ocean acidification is a myth. Oceans are buffered to maintain alkaline pH, not acid.
- Storms, droughts, floods are not increasing in intensity or frequency.
- Polar bears and other wildlife are thriving.
by Dr. Roger Roots, Lysander Spooner University A decade ago, folks in northern states such as Minnesota, South and North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho were watching large swaths of their pine forests die off due to invasive pine beetles. The pine beetles bored beneath the bark of pine trees and introduced a fungus and…
A MUST READ to sort fact from emotionally driven fiction.