Perfect Read for Christmas!
Perverted Truth Exposed: How Progressive Philosophy Has Corrupted Science
by T Kiser (Author)
4.5 out of 5 stars 2 customer reviews on Amazon
- Kindle Book (Read Now)
$9.99 Read with Our Free App
$20.99 3 Used from $16.07 17 New from $15.33
In Perverted Truth Exposed, Kay Kiser exposes areas of science that have been corrupted by progressive and atheist philosophies disguised as science, including the theories of evolution, origin of life, cosmology, and quantum physics.
The climate change debate presents a modern example of how the perversion of science is politically imposed to support an anti-God, anti-human progress agenda of Marxist control and power while silencing opposition through intimidation. Kiser also answers:
Did Darwin really steal his theory of evolution from Alfred Wallace?
Why did Wallace later abandon the theory as not having sufficient evidence?
If Hubble discovered the expanding universe leading to the Big Bang Theory, why did he continually try to convince others that their conclusion was wrong?
Is man-made carbon dioxide causing global warming or is it a trailing indicator of climate change in a system dominated by solar cycles, cloud cover, and ocean currents?
Special offers and product promotions
- Your cost could be $0.99 instead of $20.99! Get the Amazon.com Store Card card and you’ll automatically get $20.00 off instantly as an Amazon Gift Card. Learn more.
· Publisher: World Ahead Press (July 28, 2016)
· Language: English
· ISBN-10: 1944212183
· ISBN-13: 978-1944212186
· Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
· Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
· Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars 2 customer reviews
· Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,986,423 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
o #3603 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Environmental Policy
o #3820 in Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Climatology
o #4591 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Science & Religion
 Excerpts from Amazon 11-9-2017